Planning Your First Visit with Gwinnett Internal Medicine Associates
Welcome to Gwinnett Internal Medicine Associates and thank you for choosing us for your healthcare needs. Our staff is committed to providing timely, compassionate, personalized and innovative healthcare to you and to our community. We want to address all of your healthcare needs, so we ask that you please review the following information prior to your visit.
- Please arrive 15-30 minutes before your scheduled appointment time.
- Bring your insurance cards and driver’s license.
- Bring a list of all of your current medications; include the strength and dosage of each medication as well as the name, address and phone # of your pharmacy
- Bring any medical documents or records that you believe will help us to manage your patient care including the name of any previous Primary Care Providers.
- If Spanish is your native language, we have staff who are fluent in Spanish at both locations.
- Sometimes it’s easy to forget all the things you wanted to tell or ask the doctor, so make a list of your symptoms, questions, or concerns before you come to your appointment.
We look forward to seeing you and thank you again for choosing Gwinnett Internal Medicine Associates to manage your healthcare needs.
For your convenience, you can download new patient forms below.
|Receipt of Privacy Practices||Download|
|Protected Health Information (PHI) Form||Download|
|Privacy Polices Form||Download|
|Patient Consent Authorization||Download|
|Medical History Form||Download|