WebView is password protected for the security of our patients. Passwords are private and should not be used by anyone other than the patient.
Passwords must be reset every 90 days using the guidelines listed on the WebVIew Login page.
Please note that after 5 failed login attempts, the WebView account will be locked and you will need to contact the office to have your access ot Webview reset and a temporary password issued.
Patients must read and agree to the “Patient Web Portal Agreement” in order to be allowed access to WebView.
By selecting the “I agree” button, you are signing the Agreement and agreeing to all terms and conditions in the Agreement. The invalidity of any provision(s) or portions of provision(s) of this Agreement shall not affect any other provision(s) or portions thereof. In the event that one or more provision(s) are declared legally invalid, the remainder of this Agreement shall remain in full force and affect. Changes in the law affecting the terms of this Agreement shall be deemed incorporated upon the effective date. I understand that the availability and functionality of this WebView Patient Portal may change without prior notice
Terms and Conditions of WebView Agreement:
- I, the patient, understand that the terms and conditions of this disclaimer and user agreement may change periodically. Such modifications will take effect immediately upon posting on the website. I understand that I should always read and review the agreement before signing.
- I, the Patient, agree and understand that the WebView Portal will not be used for urgent or emergency situations. In the event of an emergency, I will call 911 or go directly to the emergency room.
- I understand that only certain areas of the patient’s chart may have been made available for patient viewing and I will be informed as new areas are opened to the patient.. I also understand that I will be instructed on and will adhere to any guidelines in using the new functions and will adhere to the policies set forth by the practice.
- I understand and agree to not hold Gwinnett Internal Medicine Associates, LLC, nor its physicians, employees, or officers liable for any unanswered WebView Patient Portal requests or messages or any information contained therein for patient viewing.
- I, the Patient, also hereby agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless the Practice and its agents, employees, successors and assigns from and against any and all actions, claims, suits, demands, damages, judgments, losses and any other costs, liabilities and expenses, including reasonable attorneys’ fees and collections costs arising from any act, error, or omission of the Practice and the provision of or failure to provide any of the Services within the scope of the WebView Patient Portal duties as outlined in this Agreement, including but not limited to, advisory and consulting services.
- I understand that this agreement between the partied does adhere to Georgia Law.
If you agree to these terms and conditions please select the “I Agree’ button. Otherwise, select the “I Disagree” button.